How can we help?

Question : trip interruption

Q:What is Trip Interruption cover?
A:This is an additional cover you can purchase and add to your policy. If the aircraft becomes unairworthy as a result of physical loss or damage, this policy option provides up to 500 of cover for any reasonable expenses you incur for food, travel and lodging of passengers and pilots. Full details of the cover including any conditions and exclusions, are available in the policy wording.
Found In  Ground Cover+  On Demand Frequent Flyer
You can call us on 0345 519 4678 and we will be pleased to help.
Lines open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.

Or email us on